Monaco 215 CX SP
- Powerful full-range enclosure for portable and fixed applications
- 2-way bi-amped PWM power module (1500 W EIAJ per channel) with 4 presets (1 specific preset for use with SUB 118 SP)
- 2 x 15” woofers, bass reflex loaded plus coaxial 3” diaphragm compression driver
- ‘Two and a half way’ system designed to maximise the impact of the two woofers while retaining the benefits of coaxial HF design
- Precise directivity coverage (80° x 60°) with rotatable HF horn
- Ergonomic, integral handles for easy handling
- Various rigging options via included Smart Fix Rail System, multiple M8 points and 35 mm pole mount
- Medium/short throw system. A few units are ideal for live use in applications at medium sized concerts, with groups, bands and orchestras.
- Permanent high quality installations in theatres, clubs, indoor sports arenas, ideal for use along with Outline subwoofers for further extension of the bass range and therefore increased in dynamics.
Monaco 215 CX SP by Outline is designed and manufactured with the same stringent quality standards applied to Outline’s world class touring audio products. Contemporary design and efficient manufacturing processes allow Outline to deliver these products with first-class power handling and audio fidelity at a very attractive price point. Monaco 215 CX SP is an ideal self-powered multi-purpose, full-range, two-and-a-half-way bass reflex enclosure equipped with a modern premium custom coaxial driver.
Outline’s high quality coaxial driver gives excellent sonic performance, increased timbre quality and high power handling characteristics. It is loaded by a proprietary moulded waveguide, which is coaxial to the 15” mid-woofer and provides low-pass acoustical loading on the woofer, increasing the efficiency in its usable bandwidth. Uniquely configured as a ‘two-and-a-half’ way system both electrically and acoustically, Monaco 215 CX SP delivers audio performance approaching a three-way design with extended low frequency.
The all-wood 15 mm phenolic-glued Baltic birch enclosure features craftsmanship dovetail joinery construction protected by an epoxy powder coated, resonance-free steel grill over acoustically transparent foam. Every cabinet is coated with a high-tech black textured polyurea scratch free finish and custom RAL color repainting options are available for installations with specific cosmetic requirements.
The built-in amplifier platform with four selectable EQ presets and input gain enables to use this enclosure as part of a plug & play solution. The maximum available power from the amplifier module is 1500 W EIAJ at 4 ohm, 3000 W peak.
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Nominal Dispersion||80° x 60° (H x V)|
|Power amplifier||Type: Class D (digital)
Input impedance: 4.5 kΩ balanced
Rated power: 2 x 1500 W EIAJ at 8 Ω
Cooling: Cooling Tunnel + Variable Speed Fan
Special feature: selectable input gain and preset
|Maximum SPL Output *||140 dB SPL|
|* calculated using +10 dB Crest Factor signal @ 1 m, Free Field|
|Component Low||15″ woofer|
|Component Mid-Low (coaxial)||15” woofer|
|Component High (coaxial)||3″ diaphragm compression driver|
|Loading Low||Bass-reflex on its separate volume|
|Loading Mid-Low||Bass-reflex on its separate volume|
|Loading High||Coaxial rotatable moulded horn|
|Connectors||Audio: 1 Combo XLR / jack 6.35 mm TRS + 1 Link Out XLR
Mains: 1 PowerCON True1 + 1 Link Out
Control: USB Type B
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Cabinet Finish||Black polyurea coating|
|Grille||Epoxy powder coated|
|Installation Points||11 x M8 threaded points
Smart Fix Rail system
|Pole Mount||35 mm socket|
|Height||940 mm – 37”|
|Width||480 mm – 18 7/8”|
|Depth||480 mm – 18 7/8”|
|Weight||42 kg – 92.6 lb|
U-shape bracket for Smart Fix Rail System (Arena 215CX and Monaco 215CX/SP)
Aliscaff suspension accessory for Smart Fix Rail System (Arena 215CX and Monaco 215CX/SP)
Suspension accessory for Smart Fix Rail System (Arena 215CX and Monaco 215CX/SP)
Double stud ring for Smart Fix Rail System (Arena 215CX and Monaco 215CX/SP)